Custodial part time
Schedule is: Monday - Friday 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
Easy access - Urbancrest Industrial Park near 270 and 62.
Access: www.gohc.com/jobs to apply on-line
Mainntain a clean working environment for all staff and visitors by performing custodial work throughout the facility both inside and outside.
Cleaning duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Wipe down or dust offices, conference rooms, walls, furnishings, fixtures, trash bins, racks, etc.
• Clean blinds , wash windows inside and outside
• Clean and sanitize bathrooms, break room, sinks, etc.
• Floor cleaning as appropriate-Clean, mop, buff, and vacuum floors.
• Remove trash inside and outside, cleaning up around picnic tables, dump smoke-ash containers, dump external trash cans.
• Maintain outside walk areas including sweeping debris and washing walkways
• Assist with snow and ice removal
• Pick up trash and debris on property grounds
• Sweep, mop, vacuum, buff and wax floors, carpet cleaning
• Restock paper, soap and other supplies in restrooms
• Provide re-order information on cleaning supplies, paper products, etc.
• check light fixtures in break rooms, restrooms, conference rooms and offices; clean as needed.
• Report any maintenance issues (bulb replacements, broken fixtures, etc.
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Have general knowledge of the standard methods, materials, and equipment employed in custodial work.
• Have some knowledge of floor stripping, waxing and buffing equipment and the ability to use them effectively.
• Have some knowledge of cleaning procedures and the use of cleaning materials.
• Methods, materials, tools and equipment used in general cleaning.
Ability and Skills to:
• Comprehend and follow safety rules and regulations.
• Understand and follow oral and or written policies, procedures and instructions.
• Use logical and creative thought processes to deliver solutions according to written specifications and or oral instructions.
• Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and or technology.
• Integrity, ingenuity and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks.
• Operate and use a variety of equipment and tools.
• Maintain effective work relationships with others.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED.
Experience in a janitorial role or cleaning function or any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform work.
Standing; Walking; Pushing; Pulling; Lifting; Climbing; Balancing; Carrying; Twisting; Turning; Bending; Stooping; Kneeling
Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.