Employees Make The Difference
SERVPRO® of Northeast Columbus, a premier national cleanup & restoration company is expanding and seeking a Production Restoration Technician. The company owns six franchises around the greater Columbus area and has been in business for the past 39 years.
SERVPRO® of Northeast Columbus
7440 Pingue Dr.
Worthington, OH 43085
The prospective employee will lead a team in restoring/mitigating residential and commercial buildings after disaster related incidents. The areas of restoration are generally related to water, fire, and mold losses. The company also offers additional cleaning services such as carpet, upholstery, tile, post-construction, and general cleaning services. The position requires flexible hours, physical labor, customer service, basic math skills and the ability to complete detailed paperwork.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills, ex: ability to calculate sq. ft., cubic ft., lineal ft., etc.
- A valid driver’s license with a reasonable driving record
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Willingness to be on call as the company provides 24-hour emergency services
- Some night and weekend work when applicable
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Valid IICRC WRT Certification
- Previous experience in the Fire and Water restoration industry