Scheduled to work: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Go to our website: www.gohcl.com/jobs to learn more about his opening and apply on-line:
Job Summary: The Inventory Control Specialist will assist in maintaining inventory identification and count accuracy by conducting cycle counts, troubleshooting stock discrepancies and more.
• Conducts daily inventory cycle counts to verify accuracy of computer records.
• Maintains consistent communication with Purchasing Department regarding new items and changes to inventory items.
• Inspects products and documents any changes and updates including Spec sheets.
• Assists with troubleshooting inventory discrepancies or quality issues.
• Participates in evaluation and testing of software enhancements.
• Performs additional duties and assignments as directed by management.
• Operates forklift.
• Assists in general maintenance and cleanup of warehouse.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Combined experience with inventory control and general warehousing.
• Basic math skills – ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
• Basic measuring skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Experience using software (WORD, Excel, Outlook, and Inventory Software).
• Maintains a high level of accuracy and completeness
• Possesses strong verbal and writing skills
• Desire for continuous learning through attendance of classes, seminars, conferences, etc.
• Ability to acquire and keep a forklift license.
• Willingness to work at any of the HCL locations as needed
Frequently Standing; Walking; Preferred Hand and other hand use; Reaching; Kneeling;
Pushing; Pulling; Lifting; Climbing; Balancing; Carrying; Twisting; Turning; Bending; Stooping.
Occasionally lifting/exerting up to 70 pounds with assistance, and frequently up to 40 pounds of force alone.