Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a global leader in semiconductor materials for the electronics, aeronautics and medical industries. Our superior products help our customers introduce new technologies that make consumers lives easier and move us into the future. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and materials laboratory located in Grove City, OH manages the entire life cycle of all our products including supply chain development, research and development, manufacturing, testing and distribution.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures all activities are performed in a safe manner follow all company safety protocols.
- Performs specialized maintenance and repair on equipment within the facility.
- Troubleshoot existing PLC and HMI programs.
- Review work schedules and work orders and take appropriate action.
- Receives requests for emergency and unscheduled maintenance.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Conduct regular inspections and ensure maintenance employees follow standard protocol and procedures.
- Diagnose and perform complex repairs, electrical and mechanical, on a variety of machines and equipment.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
- Upholds and adheres to the Tosoh SMD culture and guiding principles
- Other related duties.
- Associates degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years of related experience preferred.
Skills and Qualifications
- Comprehensive mechanical and maintenance skills necessary.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems troubleshoot and repair.
- Knowledge of the methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of company machines/equipment.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective knowledge of MS Office/computer familiarity required.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently.
- Frequent bending/twisting required.
Tosoh SMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans