Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a global leader in semiconductor materials. Our superior products help customers introduce cutting edge technologies that make our lives easier and move us into the future. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and materials laboratory located in Grove City, OH manages the entire life cycle of our products, including supply chain development, research and development, manufacturing, testing and distribution.
Our innovative and devoted team of scientists, engineers, metallurgical experts, manufacturers and managers continuously collaborate and strategize to improve and create new materials for a wide range of customers' semiconductor needs. These products are used in many final applications like automotive, mobile devices, computers, artificial intelligence, 5G networks and industrial automation. As one of over 100 Tosoh Corporation's family of companies our motto is "We Make the Material That Makes Your Devices Work".
The scheduled shift for this role is Monday - Friday, 6:00AM-2:00PM.
This role is also eligible for a $500.00 Sign On Bonus!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow dispatch list for correct production flow.
- Proficient in accessing the systems (work instructions, work guidelines, set up sheets, drawings, QDA, MRB's, recipes.
- Able to perform basic Hip can preparation including fabrication, blasting, coating, welding, and crimping after outgas operation.
- Able to TIG and MIG weld steel cans.
- Able to operate all applicable support equipment. (Can sprayer, drill press, leak detector, ovens, press, pumps, etc.
- Basic understanding of vacuum and heat systems and compressed gases.
- Able to operate Sintering Furnace including pre-inspection, program selection, monitoring, and operation.
- Support Powder Metal/Diffusion Bond and EBEAM welding as necessary.
- Able to utilize tools and equipment in the making of blended and pressed powders, and the mathematical skill to calculate proper blend ratios.
- Basic maintenance skills associated with the care and upkeep of critical equipment and processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of and the ability to perform basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Knowledge of basic vacuum principles.
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to check the quality of parts using proper gaging.
- Ability to demonstrate basic problem-solving skills
- Willingness to seek work when the current job is complete
- Willing to seek and accept advise from technician, engineers, etc.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to bend forward to knee level.
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 40 pounds and carry approx. 15 ft.
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 40 pounds to chest height and place in fixturing with arms extended.
TSMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans