Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a global leader in semiconductor materials. Our superior products help customers introduce cutting edge technologies that make our lives easier and move us into the future. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and materials laboratory located in Grove City, OH manages the entire life cycle of our products, including supply chain development, research and development, manufacturing, testing and distribution.
Our innovative and devoted team of scientists, engineers, metallurgical experts, manufacturers and managers continuously collaborate and strategize to improve and create new materials for a wide range of customers' semiconductor needs. These products are used in many final applications like automotive, mobile devices, computers, artificial intelligence, 5G networks and industrial automation. As one of over 100 Tosoh Corporation's family of companies our motto is "We Make the Material That Makes Your Devices Work".
The regular schedule for this role is 1st Shift - Friday through Sunday, 6:00AM-6:00PM.
This role is also eligible for a $2,000.00 Sign On Bonus, and a 12% Shift Differential.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up E-Beam welders using basic fixturing.
- Load proper programs.
- Pull proper backing plates, shims, targets and lids for all assemblies in the E-Beam area.
- Operate Wentgate and AVR as well as other related equipment as required.
- Disassemble shielding and clean chambers on E-Beam welders.
- Perform basic maintenance, housekeeping and material handling tasks.
- Follow dispatch list for correct production flow.
- Maintain and update a variety of data (timecards, production data, inventory, SPC charts, e-Beam log, etc.) required for these operations.
- Monitor the operation of vacuum equipment on the e-Beam welders.
- Properly perform routine filament pre-build and change.
- Other related duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in TIG welding from an accredited school and/or similar prior employment.
- Must be able to pass the Tosoh SMD welding test.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of and the ability to perform basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Knowledge of basic vacuum principles.
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to check the quality of pars using proper gauging.
- Ability to demonstrate basic problem solving skills.
- Willingness to seek work when the current job is complete.
- Willing to seek and accept advice from technical, engineers, etc.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to bend forward to knee level.
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 40 pounds and carry approximately 15 feet.
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 40 pounds to chest height and place in fixture with arms extended.
TSMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.