Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a global leader in semiconductor materials. Our superior products help customers introduce cutting edge technologies that make our lives easier and move us into the future. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and materials laboratory located in Grove City, OH manages the entire life cycle of our products, including supply chain development, research and development, manufacturing, testing and distribution.
Our innovative and devoted team of scientists, engineers, metallurgical experts, manufacturers and managers continuously collaborate and strategize to improve and create new materials for a wide range of customers' semiconductor needs. These products are used in many final applications like automotive, mobile devices, computers, artificial intelligence, 5G networks and industrial automation. As one of over 100 Tosoh Corporation's family of companies our motto is "We Make the Material That Makes Your Devices Work".
The regular schedule for this role is 3rd Shift - Sunday through Thursday, 10:00PM-6:00AM.
This role is also eligible for a 10% Shift Differential.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize workload; pre-wipe, clean and bag finished product in the class 100 cleanroom environment; perform preventive maintenance on equipment utilized; operate vacuum dryer; order supplies as needed; dispose of waste ethanol.
- Inventory/Stocking Finished Goods; Fill sales orders and/or move product into stock; receive and process retuned goods; maintain target box inventory; maintain log audit of allocations; maintain report status on scheduled shipments.
- Assemble shipping cartons; physically verify, load, pack, secure and label all customer shipments and any other internal outbound shipments; schedule carriers for pickups; maintain shipping box and supplies inventory; perform preventative maintenance of equipment utilized.
- Final Inspection; Perform stock and final inspection of all product; verify bag integrity and work order completion; pack product into target boxes/containers; print appropriated box and product; labels; execute other customer requirements per picklists; generate certificates of analysis; maintain various final inspection files; pull allocation product for shipment.
- Verify method of shipment; release product from inventory; generate packing lists; generate commercial invoices for international shipments; prepare various shipping documents such as carrier air bills/waybills and any other appropriate international exporting shipping documentation.
- Operate X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Equipment to verify alloy content of finished products prior to shipment.
- Other related duties.
- High school diploma or GED.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid drivers license required for periodic trips to shipping carriers.
- Ability and willingness to work in a cleanroom environment while wearing full cleanroom gowning. Previous experience working in and under cleanroom conditions and requirements would be a plus.
- Versatility, accuracy and excellent attention to details.
- Ability to operate forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Basic computer literacy and the ability to accurately perform data entry.
- Good reading and math skill required. God mechanical skills desired.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse, distribution or manufacturing environment desired.
- Ability to lift, move and handle products and packages weighing up to approximately 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Frequent bending/twisting required.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- The shift hours for this position are Monday to Friday 6:00AM to 2:30PM.
TSMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans