Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a global leader in semiconductor materials for the electronics, aeronautics and medical industries. Our superior products help our customers introduce new technologies that make consumers lives easier and move us into the future. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and materials laboratory located in Grove City, OH manages the entire life cycle of all our products including supply chain development, research and development, manufacturing, testing and distribution.
The scheduled shift for this role is Monday - Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedules and performs Preventive Maintenance on both the Equipment and Facility systems.
- Some of the PM actions include:
- Cleaning machines and parts
- Lubricating machine components
- Changing filters
- Updating PM procedures to the best-known methods
- Tracking/closing the PM within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Upholds and adheres to the Tosoh SMD culture and guiding principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, or currently enrolled in a technical program preferred
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently.
- Frequent bending/twisting required.
Tosoh SMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans