2020 GCACC CHAMBER OPEN
- No shotgun start this year. All teams and individuals will be assigned a tee time AND a starting hole (1 or 10) by Hickory Hills
- A box lunch and seated dinner will be included for each golfer. All food will be 'served' to each golfer, there will be no self-serve buffet this year.
- Golfers may eat and/or drink while on the course but ONLY while seated in their cart
- All food must be eaten at tables which will be set up according to social distancing regulations in the club house and on the patio.
- Face-masks are required in public areas at Hickory Hills however masks will NOT be required while practicing or playing on the course.
- There will be separate tables for check-in and special items purchase.
- Each team will have the opportunity to purchase a pre-filled bag of 'special' items for $50. Included will be 4 mulligans, 8' string to be used one time only on each par 3 hole, and special tee allowing a male player to tee off one time from the women's' tee on selected holes or a woman to take one shot off of their final score.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your assigned tee time.
- Practice range will be open and can accommodate no more than 12 golfers. Please respectfully stay on the practice range for no more than 10-15 minutes.
- No community or personal coolers or beverages will be permitted on the course. HH will have 2 Beer Gardens on the course which will be staffed by HH employees.
- We can not allow golfers to linger on the course or in the Clubhouse before or after their game as there are group gathering limits in place.
- We are working out the details of the silent auction and raffle give away - we'll keep you informed!