Code of Ethics
The Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce understands that membership is a benefit to each member and to our community and carries with it certain responsibility.
The code of conduct shall, without limitation, require members to:
- Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner to reflect honorably upon our business community.
- Respect the reputation, profile, status, and values of the Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce and represent the Chamber accordingly.
- Whenever reasonably possible, participate in the functions and activities of the Chamber, and promote the enhancement of business growth in and around the Grove City area.
- Observe the highest standards of ethics in rendering services and/or offering products for sale.
- Refrain from engaging in any practices prohibited by law or seeking unfair advantage over customers.
- Refrain from condoning or engaging in misrepresentation or unethical practices.
- Abstain from publicly disparaging the business practices of fellow members or nonmembers.
- Abide by the Mission Statement and bylaws of the Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce.
I understand that failure to adhere to the Code of Ethics of the Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce, as outlined above, and defined by the Chamber Bylaws, may result in termination of membership