The Grove City Chamber Foundation has three categories for scholarships.
- Renewing Scholarship Students that are currently enrolled in a post-secondary program whose primary residence is within the South-Western City School District attendance area, or anyone who has previously received a scholarship from the Chamber Foundation.
- High School Scholarships Graduating high school seniors residing in the South-Western City School District attendance area.
- Chamber Affiliate Scholarship Employees and Family of Chamber member businesses
The GCCF has two major goals for the future:
1) To continue to provide scholarships in our three categories, which improve our local community.
2) To continue to educate the central Ohio area about the work and the mission of the Foundation.
As growth continues the foundation will look to provide more educational scholarships and development resources for tomorrow’s business leaders.
Assist the foundation in continuing our mission to become a sponsor.
The GC Chamber Foundation is diverse by nature and inclusive by choice. Inclusion builds stronger communities and companies, and diversity directly ties to and increases innovation and creativity.
We support multiple educational pathways – bachelor's and associate degrees, technical training, and advanced degrees.
We support local businesses that encourage the growth of employees’ skills. Strong communities and successful businesses reflect a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences.
Our purpose is to strengthen our communities and business environment through educational opportunities for personal growth.